Davina Here - Both my husband Nick and Hannah’s husband Dave love micro brewery beer. Its something, which seems to have really taken off in the UK over the last few years and makes a positive change from the over consumption of big branded beers and gives communities a local drink to be proud of. Our local beer is Brockley Brewery - if you live near by I recommend you try some!
We thought for Father’s Day it would be lovely to give the dads some beer with special customised ‘Happy Father’s Day’ labels made with our daughters.
What you need to make ‘Happy Father’s Day’ Beer Labels
- Kids drawings or something you have decorated
- Washi Tape
- Alphabet Rubber Stamps (optional)
How to make ‘Happy Father’s Day’ Beer Labels
- Measure how big the pre-existing label is and cut out a new label that size from drawing
- Rubber stamp or hand write ‘Happy Father’s Day’ in central area of label
- Wrap round bottle, covering old label and secure with washi tape
All photography by Kristy Noble. Hannah, Kristy and I got together a couple of weeks ago to shoot this and had a grand ol' time throwing flour around, crafting and cooking at the same time, eating, and making a REALLY big mess in Davina's house. Fun fun.